T2M Real Estate is now open to new agents that are ready to take control of their own real estate business.
Why Join T2M Real Estate?
1. We can all achieve more, when our efforts are focused on a common goal. This means we leverage our resources to grow our client base together, and not just a mentality of every agent for themselves. While you are responsible for your own productivity, our role at T2M is to help everyone on the team generate more business.
2. Low Business Expenses. T2M has very low overhead as a brokerage firm. We are always looking for ways to increase productivity and reduce expenses, without sacrificing quality of work. We are not a “discount brokerage”, but strongly believe in fiscal responsibility and growing as the business grows. This means we are able to pass along the savings to our agents. A monthly charge of $100, and E&O Fee of $150 per closing! – See Terms of Service Agreement -
3. Work where, and when, you wish to work. You don’t have to pay for an office you dont use. The way agents are meeting with their clients has changed. Most agents choose to work from home, therefore we don’t maintain a local office. No office means you save hours a day on commuting, which allows you to spend more time on actual work. Plus lower expenses on gas! How many times have you actually met a client at your office? Most homeowners you are met at their residence, and new buyer/tenant clients are more comfortable meeting in a neutral environment, such as Starbucks.
4. Technology and Marketing. You don’t have to “sell” homeowners on the benefits of listing their home with you. They will see it for themselves! Technology and Marketing go hand-in-hand when it comes to real estate. T2M invests heavily on marketing homes properly, because our quality of work is what truly sets us apart from the competition. Advancements in technology have leveled the playing field, and gives independent firms like T2M Real Estate an opportunity to shine above the rest. As a T2M Agent you will able to demonstrate to homeowners exactly how we leverage technology better than the competition, and the benefits it actually means for them in getting their home sold/leased.
5. You are the CEO. This is your business, and your name/contact info goes on YOUR yard signs. Buyer inquires are NOT routed to the main office, or administrative staff, they come straight to you! Take control of your business and turn those calls into a steady stream of buyer clients. While purchasing your own signs sounds like it will cost you money, it will actually make you money. You did the work to get the listing, and you should be the one that enjoys the business it generates.
6. Open Door Policy. You are in business for yourself, but not by yourself. The broker/owner, Randy Pereira, maintains an open door policy where agents are always welcome to come to him, for any reason. He is never too busy to help his team succeed, and takes that responsibility seriously.
7. Systems and Training!. We help you put systems in place that work. Let’s face it, these fast food restaurants aren’t profitable because of the food they serve. It is because of their business model and the systems that are in place. Everything is calculated, and can be easily duplicated. Our role is to train you on the systems we already use, so you can build your business that is generating positive cashflow every month! Training is serious business. We will provide you with the information, but knowledge is something you have to be willing to go after.
8. Always Moving Forward. We are constantly on the search for ways to improve upon what we do. You can expect T2M to invest in business tools, and technology, that will benefit all our agents. If you know of something that would be beneficial to all agents, if implemented on a company level, please say something. Your monthly agent fee goes towards these improvements, and not to cover the expenses of an office location.
9. Negotiate Commissions. You are the one in the field, and know better than anyone else what it will take to get that home sold. If you feel like working for a lower commission, because your client has referred business to you several times before, then go ahead. You make the call! Perhaps you need to spend more to market a property, and therefore feel the need to charge a higher commission. You do what is best for the long term goals of your business.
10. We Keep It Simple. No unnecessary sales meeting. No coming into the office to drop off paperwork. No commission splits, or fee structures that require a CPA. Personalized @trust2move.com email (through google apps for business), plus a full suite of google tools integrated, at no extra cost. Welcome package to make transition, and startup a breeze. No expenses that you didn’t want to begin with. Get paid at closing. We Reward Agent Loyalty and Commitment to Quality Work.
Have more questions? Get The Details Here… or Contact Randy at 210-442-9178 or by email: email@example.com